DRV8825 Stepper Driver Module Heatsink StepStick Reprap Prusa 3D 1/2/5/10 PCS
DRV8825 Stepper Driver Module Heat Sink StepStick Reprap Prusa 3D Printer 1/2/5/10 pcs
The DRV8825 stepper motor driver carrier is a breakout board for TI’s DRV8825 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver.
This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2.2 A output current per coil
Here are some of the driver’s key features:
- Simple step and direction control interface.
- Six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step.
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates.
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay).
- 45 V maximum supply voltage.
- Built-in regulator (no external logic voltage supply needed).
- Can interface directly with 3.3 V and 5 V systems.
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, over-current shutdown, and under-voltage lockout.
- Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection.
- 4-layer, 2 oz copper PCB for improved heat dissipation.
- Exposed solderable ground pad below the driver IC on the bottom of the PCB.
The DRV8825 stepper motor driver carrier ships with one 1×16-pin breakaway 0.1" male header. The headers can be soldered in for use with solderless breadboards or 0.1" female connectors. You can also solder your motor leads and other connections directly to the board.
Minimum operating voltage: 8.2 V
Maximum operating voltage: 45 V
Continuous current per phase: 1.5 A
Maximum current per phase: 2.2 A
Minimum logic voltage: 2.5 V
Maximum logic voltage: 5.25 V
Microstep resolutions: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, and 1/32
Reverse voltage protection?: N
Size: 0.6″ × 0.8″
Weight: 1.6 g
Heat sink: 9mm x 9mm x 5mm
1/2/5/10 pcs DRV8825 Stepper Driver Module (pins already soldered) & heatsink
Raspberry Pi is a Trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
Product ID: EP0046