High Power Motor Driver Module BTS7960B 43A Arduino Intelligent Vehicle Robot
High-Power Motor Driver Module BTS7960B 43A for Arduino Intelligent Vehicle Robot Car
The IBT-2 is a fully integrated high current H bridge for motor drive applications using the Infineon BTS7960 high current half bridge. the BTS7960 is part of the NovalithICTM family containing one p-channel highside MOSFET and one n-channel low side MOSFET with an integrated driver IC in one package. Due to the p-channel high side switch the need for a charge pump is eliminated thus minimizing EMI. Interfacing to a micro controller is made easy by the integrated driver IC which features logic level inputs, diagnosis with current sense, slew rate adjustment, dead time generation and protection against over temperature, over voltage, under voltage, over current and short circuit.
The IBT-2 provides a cost optimized solution for protected high current PWM motor drives with very low board space consumption.
- Operating Voltage 5.5 to 27V (B+)
- Path resistance of typ. 16 m Ohm at 25°C
- Low quiescent current of typ. 7 uA at 25°C
- PWM capability of up to 25 kHz combined with active freewheeling
- Switched mode current limitation for reduced power dissipation in overcurrent
- Current limitation level of 43 A typ.
- Status flag diagnosis with current sense capability
- Over temperature shut down with latch behaviour
- Overvoltage lock out
- Undervoltage shut down
- Driver circuit with logic level inputs
- Adjustable slew rates for optimized EMI
- 74AHC244 Schmitt-trigger Octal buffer/ line driver for ESD protection (Inputs accepts voltages higher than VCC
1 x BTS7960B 43A Driver Module
Raspberry Pi is a Trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation
Product ID: EP0031